Before you get started on Integrating Flutterwave, here are a few things you'll need and some information you need to know
- Flutterwave account -- Head over to our dashboard to create an account if you don't already have one.
- During integration, you are advised to toggle your account to Test mode and only go live when you've carried out tests and submitted your business details to Flutterwave compliance for approval.
- Discuss your use case with us by sending an email
[email protected]to get advice on the best integration approach for your use case
- Check out our API reference section for more information on API's
- We support over 10 different payment methods including
card, bank account, bank transfer, barter, ussd, mobile money, qr code, and so much more
Updated over 1 year ago
Did this page help you?